FAQs for Teacher Tools Online
How do I order/get access to the site?
When you purchase a license, you will receive a login that gives you access to the site.
When will I be able to log onto the site?
As soon as you receive an activation email, you will be able to log onto the site.
What is the cost?
For pre-purchased Teacher’s Editions cost will be $35.00 per subject. New Teacher’s Editions may be purchased with the license already bundled in; prices will vary.
How long do I have access?
You will have access as long as we are supporting that edition of the Teacher's Edition.
What subjects/grades are available?
- Grades 1-12 Science
- Grades 1-12 Math
- Grades 7-12 Heritage Studies
Are there any computer software/hardware requirements?
You will need to make sure your computer meets the following specifications:
- Minimum CPU processing speed requirements: Pentium 1.0 Ghz equivalent or greater
- Minimum RAM requirements: 512 MB for Windows XP or 1.0 GB for Windows Vista or 7, and Mac OS
- Minimum 20% free hard drive space
- Minimum Browser requirements: Google Chrome 13.0 or later, Internet Explorer Version 7.0 or later versions OR Firefox Version 3.0 or later versions. Other browsers may be used but may not support all functionality. It is recommended that users remain updated to the latest versions of their web browser software.
- To view videos, Adobe Flash Version 9 or later is required.
- To open pdfs, Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or later is required.
- An Internet connection is required. We recommend a LAN, Cable or DSL Modem connection.
- An active email account is required.
- For videos, external speakers with adjustable volume control are recommended.
Can I access Teacher Tools Online on my iPad?
Yes. Teacher Tools Online is accessible from any iOS device.